Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Worst Player Gunbound PH 2016 (R18+)


Hi Pilots! I'm Gitling Ninj, and today, I will share with you one of my short story playing "Gunbound PH 2016". As of now, many players already treat me as their enemy or considered as a threat whenever I'm entering their room, since I play and construct awesome plays even though I miss shots a lot. Well one of my first win came from a match between zDeborah and ianWafu. See the picture below.
We had a very close fight and luckily, after long minutes of game, our team won the match.  And after the game, ianWafu got really frustrated because he can’t believe that he was defeated by a chick together with stone hammer. Even though I'm experiencing heavy lag every game, its definitely worth it. But this was one of the worst red dragon player I encountered during my chick days IGN: IanWafu. Obviously he boosted his rank and surely that explains it all.

 Kindly stay tune for more stories and updates for Gunbound PH 2016, pilots!

14 comments:

  1. Tangina mo gago. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. tang ina ka kaw pa may gana mag ggggnyan bwct ka lakas mo mantrip d ka nag rready porket d ka makick. ako si ianwafu tang ina ka kakantutin ko tlg nanay mo hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. dami mong kwento. anong natalo. d ka nag rready tang ina mo ka pano moko mattalo. .. kupal amputra hahaha ulul. tang ina mo ka.... hahaha salamat sa pag gwa mo ng blog mo. gago kupaltang ina mo hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gago tong Gitling na to, bakit mo pinost to? Minsan ko lang naman nakantot nanay ko anong problema dun? .. kupaltang ina mo hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tae na may saltik ata tong Ian Paul ah? Bat tinitira mo nanay mo pre?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sinearch ko worst player sa gunbound, pota d ako nagkamali iclick to, imba pla trip mo IanWafu ampota masyadong honesto hahaha pero salamat sa avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Putangina ang tindi mo! Hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete